I am glad you are interested in guest posting for EngineerBhai and to make it easier and less time consuming for you and for me, please read the following guidelines.
- Write a post with insanely useful content. Always ask: ‘How can readers benefit from this?’
- Use examples and anecdotes to clarify your points.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- No freelancers or staff-writers, please.
- If your post does not follow the guidelines, you may not receive a response from us, No hard feelings.
How to contact us
Please send an email to the EngineerBhai Team: engineerbhaicom[at]gmail[dot]com. Start the Subject line with a GUEST POST (in ALL CAPS).
Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Include 1 or 2 links to other EB articles that you will use to supplement your points.
- Tell us how EB readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a couple of links to your best posts.
Once we’ve accepted your post proposal, please set up your post as a Google doc on Google drive and share the post with engineerbhaicom[at]gmail[dot]com.
Please don’t be upset if we recommend some changes–we want your post to be successful. The post may be edited for greater clarity, grammar, punctuation etc.
Your post must:
- Have an introduction that attracts interest and makes the reader want to read further.
- Use headings, subheadings, bold font for key sentences and bulleted lists so it is easy to read.
- Have a conclusion.
- Have a call to action for readers after the conclusion.
- Be 800 – 3500 words long.
- Be written in the style of writing we prefer.
- Have links to at least 2 posts already published on EngineerBhai.
- Have an author bio at the end (about 40 words). You can link to your blog and a product of yours that is offered free to EB readers. Please send us the links and we will add them.
- Have a killer title.
- Offer links to a few suggested images in your pitch email. A
- Carefully edit and proofread your post.
- If your post includes images, send them to us as attachments, indicating where in the text they should be located.
- Be prepared to respond to comments.
- Change the font or the font color, or use , or
- Include affiliate links.
- Attach images to the post.
Thanks again for your interest in guest posting. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: We retain the copyright of all material published on EngineerBhai. A guest poster cannot republish their guest post elsewhere; it must remain unique to EB.